RE-OPEN MEDICAL PRACTICE: 9 WAYS TO PREPARE YOUR PRACTICE FOR SAFE REOPENING AFTER THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC CLOSURE
Imtiaz Ahmad, MD
Last updated : May 04, 2020
As the State and Federal government determine that it is safe to see patients and stay-at-home restrictions are relaxed, physician practices should strategically plan when and how best to reopen. This guide includes a step-by-step plan that medical practices need to focus now to avoid disruption or delay in medical care.
- Create a Re-open Plan.
- Safety of staff and patients is key.
- Integrate telehealth with in-person visits.
- Limit patient-practice mutual exposure.
- Maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- Daily COVID-19 screening for practice staff.
- Sanitation and personal hygiene (mask,gloves and hand washing).
- Disallow symptomatic employees to physically return to work until cleared by a medical provider.
- Contact tracing following employee COVID+ test.
Pre-opening planning will be vitally important to the success of your practice’s Re-Open plan. In this guide, we dig into 9 principles, answer common questions, and share best practices that will help you confidently. Re-Open your practice without jeopardizing your employees or patient safety while ensuring revenue stream increases back to your baseline or better.
If you’re looking to Re-Open your medical practice safely while rapidly increasing your revenue, this guide is a must-read.
To download this complimentary guide, simply fill out the form to the right.